Thursday, April 10, 2014

Never Trust A Weed




I've planted some pansies; I can't say I've ever done this before in my gardens. What is happening? These here in pots that were empty.



The lilies are up, no surprise as the garlic is also up -including the elephant garlic I've planted around the garden.



Never trust a weed. Never.



Smothering Potentilla indica, everyhere. A garden swan song.



Always trust Dicentra eximia, anywhere, everywhere. It died two years ago, under some heavy foot traffic, but reseeded itself. Here, at the edge of the poor man's patio, it seeded itself once again. It is one of my favorite plants, all time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

If I do not respond to your comment right away, it is only because I am busy pulling out buckthorn, creeping charlie, and garlic mustard...